CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF

The first full week has come and gone - TGIF!


Highlights:

  • I have fallen in love again with the 10th grade class. I guess some maturity has begun to kick in. I'm happy to be their sponsor.
  • I got to see all of "my girls" this week as they dropped by here and there (seniors from last year)
  • My son finally said that he had a good day at school
  • I received my shipment of textbooks for my senior class today
  • Today is Friday

Not so "high" lights:

  • My grandbaby had to have more bloodwork and it's always hard to find a vein on a six month old
  • The 11th grade class hasn't changed at all
  • I can't get as much done in a day as I used to because of teaching an extra hour and that means a lot more work at home, which then makes the kids unhappy because they have less time with me

0 comments: